Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So after having a tough day yesterday, which all small business owners have on occasion, I went out for coffee last night with a great friend of mine who is also a small business owner.

I shared the ups and downs of my day, and as usual she had great words of wisdom for me.

The reality of life is this, things change, market needs and demands change, relationships change. This is all normal and is part and parcel of doing business. We should never fear change, we should actually be thankful. Change takes us to new levels and allows us to go deeper with our business. It provides the opportunity for us to evaluate what worked (and didn't work) so we can 'polish and edit' our business and it's product/service offerings.

So I welcome the change that is coming my way. I am thankful for the relationships of the past and the experiences that were shared. I welcome the New!

No comments: